Saturday, June 27, 2015

Alkis, the baby moose

This one is special!

Since soon I will be visiting Sweden, I got inspired and tried to recreate a baby moose. My first amigurumi pattern! I wanted it to be cartoon like, with big, exaggerated nose, sweet eyes and thin, long legs. 

It turned out amazing, I'm really happy with the final result! I just have to write a pattern for his tail :) unfortunately I forgot to put one on him.
I hope to release the pattern soon, as I'm still trying to figure out all this blog, facebook page and shop thing :) 
I found the pattern for the eyes on Pinterest. The pattern is very easy and the result is quite cute! Everybody complimented his eyes! :D 





                                                          Should I give him a smile? :)


Pattern by: 33Threads 
Materials used: Lydia yarn from www.ittooktwo.com (100% acrylic), crochet hook 3.5 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment